Topic: Asian aromatic dishes
Here's a recipe I found in my cook book. I would like to share it with you all. This is especially for those who loves noodles. I hope you enjoy and have fun cooking. It's fun, quick and easy! Here's an exact copy from my cook book.
Egg Fried Noodles
Yellow bean sauce gives these noodles a savory flavor.
12 ounces medium-thick egg noodles
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 scallions, cut into 1/2 inch rounds
Juice of 1 lime
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
6 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, sliced
6 ounces raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
6 ounces squid, cleaned and cut into rings
1 tablespoon yellow bean sauce
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
Cilantro leaves to garnish
Now here's the steps to make it - steps 1 to 5.
1) Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water until just tender, then drain well. Set Aside.
2) Heat half the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the scallions, stirfry for 2 minutes, then add the noodles, limes juice and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, and keep warm.
3) Heat the remaining oil in the wok or pan. Add the garlic, chicken, shrimp and squid. Stir-fry over a high heat until cooked.
4) Stir in the yellow bean paste, fish sauce and sugar, then break the eggs into the mixture, stirring gently until they set.
5) Add the noodles, toss lightly to mix, and the heat through. Serve garmished with cilantro leaves.
Wow, so you are ready to eat! Remember, if you don't have the same exact ingredients just try your best making it taste good. That's all it matters. Good luck and have fun (:P)